24th April: International Day & Spring Fair Information
- Parents to be seated between 9:15 - 9:30; show starts at 9:45 until 11:15.
- Children to come to school wearing their uniform; teachers will notify parents about costumes.
- Gates open at 3:15
- All children need to be collected at normal time (3:15) from the front playground. Any children not collected on time will be waiting in the school office as usual. No children are allowed to enter the fair without adult supervision.
- Classes will have an allocated browsing slot with their teachers between 2pm and 3pm; children are allowed a maximum amount of £2. Money should be placed in an envelope with child’s name written on it and given to the class teacher.
- Please donate the following:
- Tombola and raffle prizes (new and unused books, toys, vouchers etc.)
- Finger food and drinks
- Old uniforms
- If you wish to donate food for the International Food stall please bring it to the school office by 1pm on the day of the fair
Thank you for your support, we look forward to seeing you there