School Gateway

Hillbrook Primary School

Be Responsible · Be Resilient · Be Reflective

PFTA Charity Support

We are pleased to announce that after careful consideration this academic year Hillbrook’s PFTA will be supporting the Full Circle Fund.  Based in St. George’s hospital the Full Circle Fund is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of patients through their pioneering supportive therapies improving patients' coping strategies, and reducing pain and anxiety levels.

The FCF will receive 25% of all the money raised this year. The remaining 75% will be spent on educational activities for all the children across the school. These include: a scrap project membership for EYFS, a theatre production for the younger pupils and a series of drama workshops for older children.